Disclosure: GoodLuckMate.com is reader-supported. We may earn commissions if you play through links on our site.
Belgium online casinos
When looking for an online casino Belgium, you will be happy to know that there is a good selection available. First of all, there are online casinos that hold a Belgian license. These are casinos that have a land-based casino or cooperate with one, and who have been provided with a license for online gambling as well. There are also other casinos that have licenses from outside the country that will offer their services to Belgians.The best online casino Belgium available to you awaits you right here at GoodLuckMate. To make it as easy as possible for you to get started on your online casino journey, we have compiled a list of the best casinos offering online gambling entertainment to Belgian players. All you have to do is to choose one, head over to the casino, and sign up!
- Cryptocurrency banking available
- Over 3,000 casino games
- Multiple live casino suppliers
- Rewarding wager-free bonuses
- Earn loyalty points from your first wager
- Huge selection of online games to choose from
- Safe and secure online site
- Range of banking options available
- Selection of bonuses and promotions available
- Big sportsbook available with a huge range of different markets
- Play with bitcoin or traditional currencies
- More than 2800 casino games
- Support through live chat, email and social media
- Free no deposit bonus when you sign up
- Licensed by Curacao eGaming
- Choose from 3 different welcome bonuses
- Play Casino, Live Casino, and Odds
- Secure casino licensed by MGA
- Good help page with FAQ and 24/7 support
- Great mobile casino for both mobile and tablet
Finding the best Belgian casino online
There are different ways to go about finding the best casino online Belgium, firstly by looking for an online casino that has a Belgian license. There are currently nine casinos online who have a license to offer online casino games. The second option is to find a casino that is located outside the country that offers its product to Belgians. When finding the best casino for Belgian players, it’s important to check that they cater to this market. If they do, there’s a big chance you will be able to partake in bonuses, offers, and promotions.
Spotting the optimal casino for you might be a bit confusing at first, but there are a few things that you’ll want to check at an online casino Belgium to make sure it is the right fit for you. We’ve compiled a checklist of things for you to keep in mind when looking for your next favorite casino.
- Does the casino have a Belgian A+, B+, or F+ license?
- Are players from Belgium able to participate in welcome offers?
- Is there a website tailored to Belgian players available?
- Do they offer customer support for Belgians?
- Is the game selection you were looking for available?
- Are there indications that the casino is safe to play at?
We know, checking these things might sometimes be tedious, especially if you have to check several casinos. This is precisely why we’ve done the dirty work for you! The experts at GoodLuckMate have already checked out these points and have also reviewed the operators. You’ll find all of them in the casino online Belgium section.
Gambling regulation – Belgian Gaming Act
Gambling is regulated in Belgium, and anything to do with online gambling is regulated under the Belgian Gaming Act. Only those casinos that already have a land-based casino in the country are allowed to legally operate an online casino as well, as long as they have the correct license. There’s also a limit of authorized operators per license, and each license allows for different games. Currently, there are nine A+ online casinos licensed in Belgium, offering casino games to Belgian players. You can also find B+ casinos offering other online games, as well as F+ casinos, which allow for online sports betting, with the number of permitted operators holding B+ and F+ licenses being a lot higher.
Operators that are not licensed in the country are still able to offer their products to Belgian players. However, the Belgian Gambling Commission is blacklisting and potentially even fining those who try, which unfortunately makes it more difficult to find casinos licensed within Europe or elsewhere that accept players from Belgium. The last resort, should you not wish to play at a licensed casino, is to choose one without a license. Keep in mind that playing at an unlicensed casino allows for little to no legal protection for you as a player, which is why we would not recommend this option unless absolutely necessary.
Casino in Belgium
The Belgian Gambling Commission is currently reviewing the Belgian online casino market regarding improvements, but there doesn’t seem to be any planned future changes when it comes to online gambling. Therefore, the best option for you when looking for a casino online is to choose from one of the nine operators who have an A+ license. If you want to gamble without any kind of restrictions, play at one of the Belgian licensed casinos. Alternatively, if you don’t mind playing at casinos licensed outside the country, choose your casino with care, and play safe.