GoodLuckMate is reader supported. Learn more about how we make money

3D Blackjack Slot Review

star star star star star
Share on

Play 3D Blackjack For Real Money

Sorry! It seems we don't have anything to show here.
No matching results to show. Don’t be sad, visit other pages.

Overview

This 3D Blackjack game from Iron Dog offers players a simple and attractive way to play cards against a computerized dealer. The graphic quality is excellent, and the game mechanics are smooth. The table is styled after what you’d find in a typical casino – green felt, a wooden apron, and a tray of chips. What’s interesting about this version is that there are three hands marked out on the table for you to bet on. There’s no music in this game, but there are some sound effects to add to the realism.The best feature of this game, besides being a multi-hand option, is the ability to split your hand during play. We talk more about how to do this below. If you’re interested in a mobile play, you’re in luck. This 3D Blackjack game is formatted in HTML5. This format means you can play it across all desktop and mobile devices instantly through the browser of your choice. Are you interested in checking out the 3D graphics for yourself? You can play a free demo of this card game here on GoodLuckMate.

How to play

It’s up to you how many hands you play at once. There are three open spots, and you’ll play the number of simultaneous hands as you place bets on. There are chips at the bottom of the screen that range between €0.5 and €100 in value. To place a bet, simply click on the chip of your choice and then click on the spot where’d you’d like to play. You could wager a very high amount per round by playing high bets on all available hands, but the winnings will still be dependent based on individual hand results.

There are a few options to customize your experience. This includes the ability to rebet after the initial round is complete. Selecting rebet will place the same wagers in the same positions. There is also a rebet x 2 option, which will double the bets you placed in the last round. You can turn on fast play for quick deals and toggle the music and sound effects on and off at your discretion.

Decks and payouts

3D Blackjack is played with six standard decks of 52 cards, which do not include the jokers. When playing blackjack online, cards numbered between 2 and 10 and worth that number of points. The Jack, Queen, and King face cards are all worth 10 points. The Ace can be worth one point or 11 points, depending on which will suit your hand better. You’ll be dealt two cards to begin win in each position you’ve placed a bet. You’ll have the option to add cards to your hand or stay at the total number of points. The goal is to reach 21 points without going over or busting.

If the dealer busts, you’ll receive a 1:1 payout. A push occurs when you and the dealer have hands worth the same number of points. In this case, you don’t win anything, and your bet is returned to you. If your hand is closer than the dealer’s to 21 points, you’ll receive a 2:1 payout. And finally, a Blackjack is worth a 3:2 payout. For example, let’s say you’ve bet €200 on one hand and achieve 21 points. You’ll be awarded the maximum prize of €300.

Best 3D Blackjack bonus features

There are two 3D Blackjack bonus payout options, which can be leveraged to win more money during play. The first of these is called placing an insurance bet. In this case, you’re betting on whether the dealer will reach a hand total of 21 points. You can only place this kind of bet when an Ace is the dealer’s top card. Your insurance bet is half the monetary value of the bet you’ve placed on your own hand. If the dealer does achieve Blackjack, you’ll collect 2x the insurance wager.

The other way to improve your odds is to split your hand. Splitting is only available when you are dealt two initial cards in the same hand that is identical, i.e two 10s. If so, you can split your hand – potentially gambling on up to four hands simultaneously at that point. Your stake will go up since you have to wager on each hand separately. You can’t achieve Blackjack on split hands, so any payouts are paid out 1:1.

RTP & volatility

The 3D Blackjack RTP is 99.54% when players use a perfect strategy. Blackjack offers the best odds out of any casino game, no matter the variety. This game in particular gives the house a mere 0.46% edge, which means players are theoretically going to break even during play. There is no information available from Iron Dog about this game’s volatility.

Slot type
Slot details
Casino & Games
RTP:  99.54%
Screenshots
3D Blackjack screenshot
3D Blackjack screenshot
Nerijus Grenda
Nerijus GrendaUpdated: 01 Dec 2022
Nerijus is one of our top writers here at GoodLuckMate, and he knows exactly what casino players want to read about. He got started in the iGaming industry as a player, more specif...
Q: 

How Can I Play 3D Blackjack for Free?

A: Playing slots for free is never a problem. You can simply pick one of our top rated online casinos, search for 3D Blackjack, and choose to play it in demo mode. You’ll then have demo money to play with – and you can play for as long as you’d like! When you’re ready to play for real you can simply claim your welcome bonus, and spin your way to the big wins!
Q: 

Is 3D Blackjack the Best Online Slot?

A: Whether 3D Blackjack is the best slot for you or not depends on what kind of player you are. If you’re a high roller you’ll probably want to play a slot with a high volatility so you can get the massive wins, while if you’re a low roller you’ll probably prefer a slot with low volatility, so you can win more often. To find out if this is the best slot for you you’ll simply have to try it and see if you like it or not.
Q: 

How Can I Win Real Money From 3D Blackjack?

A: If you’re looking for some real excitement then playing 3D Blackjack for real money is what you should try, because that’s how you can win the real moolah. Check out the top lists right here at GoodLuckMate to find the casino best suited for you, make a deposit, search for the game and cross your fingers that Lady Luck is on your side!
Q: 

Can I Play 3D Blackjack With Bonus Money?

A: If you’ve been lucky enough to claim a bonus at a casino then you’ll be able to use your bonus funds on almost all slots. There are very few exceptions, and if this 3D Blackjack can’t be played using bonus money you can simply wager through any wagering requirement on a different slot and then start this game once you have real cash in your account.
Subscribe!

Stay up to date on all the latest news by subscribing to our newsletter. New subscribers get 150 free spins with no deposit required!

info Country restrictions may apply