Disclosure: GoodLuckMate is reader-supported. We may earn a commission if you sign up to a casino via links on our site. Find out more.
Claim Your Cashback Courtesy of the Vulkan Vegas Cashback Promotion
Vulkan Vegas is offering its players a chance to claim cashbacks based on their loyalty level. Punters can claim cashback every Monday and the highest percentage cashback stands at 12%, which is for Vulkan members.
What is the Vulkan Vegas Cashback Promotion?
If you are an ardent gambler, chances are you have come across various cashback bonuses at different online casinos. Well, Vulkan Vegas is also one of such casinos. But what is a cashback bonus?
As the name suggests, this is a bonus where the operator returns funds lost during gambling. The losses may be calculated on a weekly, monthly, or even daily basis. For Vulkan Vegas, cashbacks are calculated weekly. Once the week is over, the operator the total cashback you’re entitled to and credited into your account. This happens every Monday at 00:00 GMT.
Note that every platform uses a specific formula to calculate the cashback as is the case with Vulkan Vegas. This is how the operator calculates your dues:
(In - Out + Prizes + Current Balance) x K = Cashback
Here’s a breakdown of this formula:
- In represents the total amount of deposits during the week. That is from Monday at 00:01 GMT to Sunday at 23:59 GMT.
- Out is the total amount of withdrawals during the week. That is from Monday at 00:01 GMT to Sunday at 23:59 GMT.
- Prizes represent the bonuses dished out by the operator starting Monday at 00:01 GMT to Sunday at 23:59 GMT.
- The current balance is the available balance when the operator calculates the cashback.
- K is the variable representing the cashback coefficient. It’s variable since it depends on the player’s loyalty status.
The good news is that you don’t need to whip out your calculator every time to find out your potential cashback. All you have to do is navigate to the available bonuses section in your profile to find out the potential cashback. The figure updates hourly.
Cashback Availability and the Terms & Conditions Associated
Vulkan Vegas offers the cashback bonus to players who have attained the Luxor status as per its loyalty program. Furthermore, the sum of weekly deposits after deducting the bonuses issued by the operator must be equal to or over €20.
Since the cashback percentage depends on your loyalty status, it’s logical that the higher your status, the higher your percentage cashback. This is how each loyalty level pays out:
- Luxor and Caesar’s Palace players get 3% cashback
- Bellagio and Wynn players get 5% cashback
- Paris and Escallibur players get 7% cashback
- Venetian and New York players receive 9% cashback
- Vulkan players receive 12% cashback
Note that the cashback comes with a playthrough requirement set at 5x the bonus. That’s because the cashback is credited as a bonus amount. You have 5 days to complete the wagering requirement from the day of enrollment. The maximum cashback you can receive per week stands at €2,000.
About Vulkan Vegas Casino
Vulkan Vegas is an Invicta Networks N.V. online gambling platform. The operator is licensed and regulated in Curacao by Antillephone N.V. and it offers a diverse collection of casino games. These include the likes of video slots, table games, live dealer titles, and progressive jackpots.
To ensure its customers get the best gaming experience, the operator has partnered with a range of developers. Expect titles from NetEnt, Play’n GO, ELK Studios, Ezugi, EGT Interactive, and Microgaming among others.
There are plenty of bonuses and promotions to look forward to here. On top of that, the operator is also available in multiple currencies and languages to accommodate players from across the world. You can read more about this online casino right here on GoodLuckMate’s dedicated review.