|Interac casino info:|
|🎰 Number of Interac casinos:||500+|
|🌎 Available in:||Canada|
|🏅 Best Interac casino:||Bitstarz|
|💵 Minimum deposit:||$10-30|
|⌛ Deposit processing times:||Instant|
|⌛ Withdrawal processing times:||Instant|
|🎁 Bonuses:||Free spins, deposit bonuses, casino promotions|
Intro to Interac – What Is It and How It Works?
The inception of Interac dates back to 1984 with five major Canadian banks. Royal Bank of Canada, CIBC, Scotiabank, TD, and Desjardins collaborated to create a network that could facilitate electronic financial transactions.
Initially named "Interac Direct Payment", the system started functioning in 1994, providing Canadians with a cost-effective and efficient alternative to cash transactions.
Canadians can now send money to anyone using an email address or a phone number with a Canadian bank account through the Interac e-Transfer service. Besides Interac e-Transfer, consumers can take advantage of Interact Debit.
The company has also extended its Debit service to include e-commerce payments, allowing users to load their debit card to either Apple or Google Pay to make instant purchases via their mobile device.
As of 2019, over 28 million Canadians are using Interac e-Transfer, with an average of 1 million daily transactions. The total value transferred via Interac e-Transfer in 2022 was over CA$1.06 billion, while debit and e-commerce transactions were each over CA$6 billion.
What we're trying to say is – Interac is pretty popular among Canadians!
As a result, many online casinos that accept Interac have emerged to meet the needs of the gaming community. These Interac casinos provide an easy, safe, and fast way for Canadians to fund their accounts using Interac's online payment services.
How to Deposit With Interac?
Interac offers two products and different ways to go about the deposit process. Interac e-Transfer allows you to transfer funds by logging into your bank account via a different method and later using email to transfer funds.
Interac Debit, on the other hand, works similarly to your ordinary debit card. However, you can also use it in conjunction with other mobile payment methods. For instance, you can add it to your mobile wallet and use it at any Google Pay, Samsung Pay, and Apple Pay casino.
Here's how to deposit at an Interac online casino:
- When using Interac Online, head to the deposit section on your chosen online casino. Stick to brands tested and recommended by our iGaming professionals.
- Choose Interac Online from the list of options provided.
- Choose the deposit amount or enter the figure manually.
- The next step requires you to choose a preferred banking institution.
- Next, you will be redirected to the bank's website to complete the transaction. This includes confirming the deposit amount and authorizing the transaction.
- Your Interac casino account will be funded instantly.
The process is slightly different when using Interac Debit.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit, and once you confirm this amount, click on next.
- You will now have to choose your bank.
- Follow the steps on the bank's website and approve the transaction.
- You will then be redirected to the casino's site.
How to Withdraw to Interac?
Thankfully, you can withdraw funds from your online casino using Interac. The process is simple and fast.
- All starts with you navigating to the withdrawal section.
- Choose Interac from the payment options listed here and enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Depending on your casino, you may have to verify your identity, payment method, and address.
- Once everything checks out, the operator will process the transactions.
Keep in mind Interac casinos in Canada have varying pending periods. Expect your winnings to hit your account within three to five business days.
Limits and Fees
Let's see how Interac online casinos do when it comes to restrictions, charges, and other banking policies. Our research has given positive results, and we'd love to share them with you.
Interac Casino Transaction Limits
Remember, both Interac Debit and Interac e-Transfer deal with financial institutions. In that sense, there are no limits on how much you can deposit or withdraw.
However, your chosen Interac casino Canada will most likely have limits on both transactions. Therefore, we recommend that you confirm with the operator by visiting the terms & conditions or banking page to confirm these limits.
From what we've seen while testing Interac e-transfer casino sites, the minimum deposit is between CA$20 and CA$30. The max deposit typically ranges from CA$3,000 to CA$7,000. Similar ranges apply to withdrawal limits at casinos that accept Interac withdrawals.
Interac Casino Processing Fees
When it comes to fees, Interac doesn't charge any extra cost for processing any transaction. However, your financial institution may charge you a smaller cost. It's rare to find an online casino that charges for Interac transactions. The brands we recommend have 0% processing fees.
As a method targeting Canadian consumers, Interac supports the CAD. That's great for those who will join a casino that accepts Interac, as they will avoid additional exchange fees.
Interac Casino Processing Times
We've been through the banking sections at numerous online Interac casinos. They've all listed this banking method as an instant one. Unless some withdrawal pending period of 24-72 hours is imposed, processing itself is instantaneous.
Expect your Interac deposit at an online casino to arrive immediately. Cashouts may take up to a few business days, depending on the casino's banking policy.
Best Interac Online Casino Sites
We know that many of our readers are browsing for an online casino with Interac to join. To help them out, we've listed all such brands we have reviewed on this page. However, if you're interested in our favorite established and new Interac casinos, this is the section you need.
BitStarz is a leading online casino that accepts Interac. The brand joined the iGaming market in 2014 as the first crypto gambling site. It's one of the best and most recommended casinos at GoodLuckMate. It constantly introduces new content and features to keep players engaged.
BitStarz users can deposit and withdraw through Interac. Payment limits are CA$20-3,000, and withdrawal ones are CA$50-6,000. The processing of Interac transfers is instant and has no fees.
- Interac deposits and withdrawals
- No fees, and instant processing
- Supports CAD banking
- Trusted brand
- Minimum cashout with Interac is CA$50
- Low max deposit with Interac
Q88Bets is an impressive online casino in Canada with Interac. It's one of the few brands on GoodLuckMate that rock a 4.8-star rating. This regulated casino site works with over 50 providers and has thousands of games in its lobby.
When it comes to Interac casino transactions, the site supports them both ways. At Q88Bets, you can deposit as little as CA$10, which is excellent for low rollers. The processing is instant, and no fees are mentioned.
- Interac depositing and withdrawing
- Excellent min deposit limit
- Impressive casino and sportsbook
- Player rewards
- Withdrawals take up to 3 business days to complete
- Payment page needs more details
GSlot is a relatively new Interac casino, considering it hit the market in 2020. This casino has a modern and simple design focused on 2,000+ games. It's also known as a generous casino brand with plenty of bonus offers.
Using Interac at this gambling site is free and instant. The limits for all transfers are a minimum of CA$30 and a maximum of CA$7,500. While the minimum is a bit higher, the maximum is better compared to other casinos.
- Deposits and withdrawals with Interac
- Max Interac deposit is CA$7,500
- No fees for Interac transactions
- Instant processing.
- Excellent bonuses and promotions
- Minimum deposit is CA$30
Other Interac Casinos
Besides these top-rated online casino Interac operators, we'd like to highlight a few other reliable options. The reason why they didn't get listed as the best Interac casino sites vary. Some of them support only deposits or withdrawals through this method. Alternatively, their overall service wasn't as good as the one at the top picks.
Yet, they are still amazing online casinos, and we advise you to give them a try. If you've already played at the Interac transfer casino brands before, consider these alternatives: Arlekin Casino, Abo Casino, and Katsubet.
Interac Mobile Casino Acceptance
Numerous online casinos have developed mobile-optimized sites to provide a smooth and uninterrupted gaming experience for their users that are on the go. A significant number of these mobile casinos are among the online casinos accepting Interac, thus offering a streamlined, secure, and convenient payment method for Canadian players. With Interac's robust and efficient service, you can effortlessly fund your account and engage in your favorite games from any smart device.
The casino games are the same as their respective desktop versions of each brand. But some may offer special mobile-only categories of slots or video games, which have been specifically made for small screen sizes.
If you're planning to play on the move and looking for some top-rated Interac mobile casinos, here are our recommendations:
- Abo Casino
- Arlekin Casino
Things to Consider Before Joining Casinos With Interac
It is important to evaluate the credibility of any online casino before deciding to join it. To do that, check if the casino is licensed and regulated by a trusted authority over gambling activities, such as Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). Ontario users can legally play at licensed by iGaming Ontario and the province regulator, the AGC of Ontario.
The Interac online casino you select should also offer generous bonuses and promotions. It also needs to have an extensive game selection, have transparent T&Cs, and provide prompt customer support.
Interac deposit online casino limits may vary according to the chosen casino. Some may allow e-transfers amounts of up to CA$ 3,000, while others allow up to CA$ 10,000.
It's vital to consider the pros and cons typically associated with a casino Interac online website. Below, we're giving you a clear overview of the good and the bad. It's up to you to decide if some of these are a deal breaker.
Interac Casino Pros
- Low processing time: Transactions with Interac process within seconds.
- Easy to use: The user interface is straightforward and easy to use.
- Secure: Interac employs advanced encryption technology to protect your data.
- Affordable: Interac fees are minimal and affordable compared to debit or credit cards.
- Canadian dollar supported: Interac is available in Canada and supports the CAD.
- No bonus restrictions: While Skrill and Neteller are often banned from claiming bonuses, there are no such restrictions for Interac.
Interac Casino Cons
- Limited scope: Interac is only available in the Canadian market, meaning that players from other countries cannot use this payment method.
- Low limits: The maximum transaction limit is lower for most Interac online casinos than for other payment services. For example, depositing with Jeton can go as high as CA$70,000, while a deposit with Interac e-Transfer might be up to CA$ 10,000.
- Some casinos have high minimum withdrawal: When cashing out through Interac, some casinos will increase the minimum amount to CA$50.
Is Interac Safe to Use for Payment at Casinos?
Yes, using Interac for payments at online casinos is safe and secure.
One major advantage is that you do not need to provide your bank account number. When you choose Interac as your payment method, you are redirected to your bank's page or to a secure payment provider like PayDirect that facilitates the transfers. Therefore, your banking details remain confidential and are not shared with the casino.
Moreover, the Interac system utilizes top-level encryption to prevent fraud and protect your transactions from potential security threats. Since it's linked directly to your bank account, any transfers made via Interac are guaranteed by your bank. That's why Canadians consider it a reliable and secure choice for enthusiasts looking to deposit or withdraw funds in a top Interac casino.
Interac Bonus at Online Casinos
Since Interac is available at online casinos in Canada, players in this jurisdiction can expect to come across plenty of Interac bonuses. When we say Interac bonuses, however, we don't refer to exclusive deals. Instead, we address standard casino deals that Canadians can claim through Interac deposits.
The most common bonus is the deposit match awarded to players depending on the amount of money deposited. Most welcome offers feature this type of bonus, and in some instances, the welcome offer may be accompanied by free spins.
No deposit bonuses are available as well, depending on your preferred casino. In case of no deposit bonuses, you don't need to upload any funds, and Interac may seem useless. Yet, once the deal is over, you will still need a reliable banking method.
It's important to mention that these online casino Interac bonus offers come with various terms and conditions. Think of wagering requirements, time limits associated with the bonus, and limitations in terms of the games you can play using the bonus.
The brands we've recommended on this page have various promos for Canadians. Just browse through the list above, and you'll see the welcome Interac e-transfer casino promo they give. Alternatively, check out their reviews for more details regarding their ongoing promotions and perks.
Interac Casino Alternatives for Canadian Players
Besides Interac, Canadian players can use a few more payment methods to fund their online casino accounts. These include credit/debit cards, prepaid cards, e-wallets, crypto wallets, and traditional banking services.
Here are a few alternatives to casino Interac banking to consider:
- E-Wallets - E-wallets, like Skrill or Neteller, allow players to securely transfer funds into their online casino account. When making deposits or withdrawals, they avoid providing bank details. Simply create a digital wallet and transfer funds from it to your casino.
- iDebit - Canadians can deposit money directly into online casinos using the iDebit method. All transactions are encrypted and secure, allowing you to make quick payments easily.
- Instadebit - Similar to iDebit, this is another reliable Canadian casino payment method for online casinos. Instadebit offers you the convenience of making purchases without needing to pre-fund your Instadebit account.
- eCheck - eCheck is a convenient option for Canadian players as it allows you to send payments directly from your banking institution without registering for a third-party service.
- Crypto - Lastly, if you want an extra layer of security, gambling with cryptocurrency is another alternative to Interac. Using a crypto wallet, you can avoid sharing any banking information. But still have a quick and easy way to make deposits or withdrawals while gambling.