Disclosure: GoodLuckMate is reader-supported. We may earn a commission if you sign up to a casino via links on our site. Find out more.
We, at Goodluckmate.com (the “Company”, “we” or “us”), respect your privacy and are committed to protect the privacy of our users (“user” or “you”). The Controller is MN Marketing Ltd. Contact can be made by email to [email protected].
What personal data we collect
We may process the following personal data about you:
- Data of birth
- Email address
- IP address
- Location data
- Website usage
- Content you submit, such as comments, reviews, opinions, complaints
- Other information. You may choose to provide other information directly to us or we might require other information from you. For example, we may collect other information when we handle a complaint submitted by you or otherwise communicate with us.
How we use your personal data we collect
We will collect information directly from you when you use our services or visit our websites. We will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To provide our Services (e.g. enable you to share and post User Content; follow other users' shared content; etc.);
- To communicate with you and respond to you if you have a query relating to any of the information on the site and to keep you informed of our latest updates and email newsletters;
- To support and troubleshoot our Services;
- To develop our business and inform our business strategy.
With whom we share the information
- Third-party companies referred to above for analytics purposes and website performance. This data is non-identifiable personal data and anonymised in relation to IP addresses for visitors. External third parties may also include providers of marketing services to enable us to communicate with you by email (such as sending out our monthly newsletters).
- Third parties in relation to the acquisition, sale or merger of the company, business or its assets in respect to prospective purchasers and/or vendors or on a business re-organisation.
- Other third party marketing service providers that support website performance
We ensure that all third parties have measures in place to protect the security of your Personal Information and process it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your Personal Information for their own purposes and only allow them to process your Personal Information for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may disclose Personal Information, or any information you submitted via the Service if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iii) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (iv) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or (v) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies.
International Transfers mean that personal data is transferred to a country outside the European Union.
As set out in Section “With whom we share the information” above, we may allow access to your personal data to third parties who may be located outside the European Union.
We may also disclose your personal data if we receive a legal or regulatory request from a foreign law enforcement body outside the European Union.
We will always take steps to ensure that any international transfer of information is managed to protect your rights and interests. Any requests for information that we receive from law enforcement or regulators will be carefully checked before personal data is disclosed.
You have the right to ask us for more information about the safeguards we have put in place as mentioned above. Contact us (see Sections “What are your rights?” and “How to contact us”) if you wish further information.
We will use your personal data to send you direct marketing communications regarding products and services that we and our partners offer regarding for example online casino, sports betting and financial services. This may be in the form of email or targeted online advertisements.
In some cases our processing of your personal data for marketing purposes will be based on our legitimate interests (see Section „How we use your personal data we collect“). When required by law it will be based on your consent.
You always have a right to say no to further direct marketing, at any time. You can use the opt-out link that you find in all direct marketing communications, or by contacting us (see Section „What are your rights?“).
We take steps to limit direct marketing to a reasonable and proportionate level, and to send you communications that we believe may be of interest or relevance to you, based on the information we have about you.
For how long do we keep your personal data we collect
We value your privacy and control over your Personal Information, and therefore you may, at any time, request to change and update it by emailing us at [email protected]. You can also request that we will correct errors or that we will erase your Personal Information (except for data that we are required to keep under applicable laws) by emailing us.
We will retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes listed in Section “How we use your personal data we collect” of this Policy.
In some circumstances we keep your personal data during a certain period to meet for example legal, tax or accounting requirements.
We maintain a data retention policy for personal data in our care. Where your personal data is no longer required we will ensure it is either securely deleted or made anonymous.
How do we safeguard your information
We takes your privacy seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of our users' information and prevent unauthorized use of any such information including by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, to do so.
- Since we operate globally, it may be necessary to transfer your Personal Information to countries outside the European Union. The data protection and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the European Union − in these instances we will take steps to ensure that a similar level of protection is given to your Personal Information. These include the following:
- Where we use certain service providers, we may adopt specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give Personal Information the same protection it has in Europe.
- We will only transfer your Personal Information to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission.
- Where we use service providers located in the US, we may transfer data to them if they have signed up to the Privacy Shield which requires them to offer similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the US.
If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our policy, or if any person attempted to abuse our Services or acted in an inappropriate manner, please contact us directly at [email protected].
We have put in place measures for dealing with any Personal Information breach that we suspect and will inform you and any relevant regulator of a breach where we are required to do so, in accordance with law.
What are your rights?
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.
The Services are not designated to users under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you should not use the Services nor provide any Personal Information to us.
We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information collected from you. In the event that we become aware that a user under the age of 18 has shared any information, we will discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a minor has shared any information with us, please contact us at [email protected].
How to contact us
If you have any general questions about the Services or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us at [email protected]. You can find more information on our Contact page (https://goodluckmate.com/contact-us)
Changes to the policy
Last update: May 2020