Disclosure: GoodLuckMate is reader-supported. We may earn a commission if you sign up to a casino via links on our site. Find out more.
Ready to play Book Of Tattoo 2 for real money?
Casinos that offer Fugaso games
The Book of Tattoo 2 slot is an ideal choice for all players looking out for variety in theme and bonuses. Following the popularity of the first Tattoo slot among players, Fugaso met the fresh demands with a fitting sequel. The Book of Tattoo 2 slot is filled to the brim with thrilling bonuses, topped up by 243 ways to win. Look out for mystery symbols, respins, mystery spins, free spins, and more. And enjoy top returns with a high RTP! The Book of Tattoo 2 slot has a wide range of symbols on the reels, with drawings of animals against the reels. The design is vivid and easily brings the game to life. You can check it out for free here at GoodLuckMate.
The Book of Tattoo 2 slot has slightly different gameplay from most other online slots. This is because of its ways to win mechanism. Rather than landing winning combinations on paylines, you can create them on any of the 243 ways to win. You land wins by matching three or more of the same symbols on adjacent reels from left to right.
The position of the symbols doesn’t matter as long as they are on adjacent reels – starting from the leftmost reel. However, to land these wins, you have to click on your spin button first. Then, if you get a win, the symbol payout will be multiplied by your bet to give you your total reward.
The betting range of the Book of Tattoo 2 slot is between €0.20 and €40, but the slot is ideal for all players because there is no bet per line. There is also an autoplay feature for quick rounds.
Expect to see a variety of symbols on the reels of the Book of Tattoo 2 slot. The special symbols of the game include the bonus symbol and the mystery symbol. These two unlock special features but offer no separate payouts on the reels. The wins are multiplied based on how many symbols you land on each reel.
The highest paying symbol is the skull with a reward of 5x, 2.50x, and 1.25x your bet for landing five, four, and three on any of the ways. Then, the tiger symbol will give you 4x, 2x, and 1x your bet.
Next is the owl, which offers players 3x, 1.50x, and 0.75x their bet, while the dragon head provides them with 2x, 1x, and 0.50x their bet when landing five, four, and three symbols of a kind across the reels. The shark symbol will give you 1.50x, 1x, and 0.50x your bet.
The slot also features some lower-paying symbols. The feather and the club will give players 1x, 0.50x, and 0.25x your bet for landing five, four, and three of a kind. Then, last but not least, the heart, diamond, and spade symbols offer the same payouts of 0.75x, 0.50x, and 0.25x your bet.
The Book of Tattoo 2 bonus features will increase your chances of winning and add more wins to your payouts. They’re also very fun for the gameplay. The slot has a mystery symbol that randomly appears on the reels. It can transform into another symbol and lead to wins, but it cannot turn to the bonus symbol.
Then, the mystery respins feature is triggered when you land the mystery symbol on the first, second, and third reels. The mystery symbols will become locked into place and you get a respin. If you land any mystery symbols during the respin, you get another respin. The feature ends when you land no more symbols.
There is also the mystery spin symbol which is triggered randomly on the reels. During this feature, many mystery symbols are on the reels to increase your chances of landing respins.
Another feature to look out for is the Book of Tattoo 2 free spins round, which is triggered by landing three or more bonus symbols across the reels. You get 10 free spins and sticky mystery symbols during the round. Every time you fill the reels up with the mystery symbol, you get two extra free spins.
The slot does not have the usual free spins feature that most online slots have, but the many bonuses are enough to keep any player hooked.
The Book of Tattoo 2 RTP is set at 92% plus 4.5% for the jackpot. This is a total of 96.5% and is slightly higher than the industry average for most online slots. It also offers high volatility, which means you can look forward to landing some massive wins once in a while. Nice!