We have all heard about the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? television show. But what about the live roulette of the same name? Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Live Roulette game is a real treat! Playtech and Sony Pictures Television joined forces and created a stunning live casino game that will keep you at the edge of your seat. The cult classic TV show has been taken to a whole new level thanks to the addition of the roulette wheel. The expected RTP is 97.29%, and the three lifelines from the original series put a fun twist into your standard game of European roulette.
How to Play Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Live Roulette
The entire concept of a game show mixed with roulette sounds pretty thrilling, but also daunting. Luckily, we at GoodLuckMate decided to make things easy for you with our short roulette guide. Here are the basic Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Live Roulette rules!
The entire concept is based on European roulette, meaning the wheel has 37 pockets, one of them being a single zero. The players simply have to place the same bets as they would in an ordinary game of European roulette. The croupier will announce a new round, at which point players get around 20 seconds to make up their minds and place bets.
Now, this is where things get super interesting! The gaming system will randomly mark up to 10 numbers, making them Millionaire Numbers. If the ball lands on any of them, the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Live Roulette bonus round will be activated, or you’ll get a multiplier. Of course, this applies to you only if you have chosen the winning number. Every Millionaire Number can take one of the three available forms.
Do you need more excitement? Okay, you asked for it!
Only the inside bets can trigger multipliers during bonus games. Keep in mind, that bonus games take a while. If you are only into outside bets, maybe it would be better to look for a different roulette variant.
Place Your Bets!
As you have probably concluded by now, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Live Roulette makes things a bit more complex. We would like to remind you it is possible to place outside bets as well. However, you will miss out on the game’s potential by doing so. The Dozen and Column bets, as well as Red/Black, Even/Odd, Low/High stakes, don’t qualify for the bonus game. We hope the list that follows will help you create a successful Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Live Roulette strategy!
The inside bets you can play are standard roulette bets:
- Straight Up – bet on one number
- Split – bet on two adjacent numbers
- Street – bet on three numbers in a row
- Corner – bet on four numbers next to each other
- Basket – bet on five numbers
- Line – bet on six numbers
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Live Roulette Winnings & Payouts
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Live Roulette has a pretty solid RTP of 97.29%. Still, many of our readers are probably wondering what payouts will be waiting for them on particular bets. Here are the numbers!
- Straight Up – Main game: 29:1, Millionaire game: 9 – 1999:1
- Split – Main game: 14:1, Millionaire game: 4 – 999:1
- Street – Main game: 9:1, Millionaire game: 2.33 – 665.66:1
- Corner – Main game: 6.5:1, Millionaire game: 1.5 – 499:1
- Basket – Main game: 6.5:1, Millionaire game: 1.5 – 499:1
- Line – Main game: 4:1, Millionaire game: 0.66 – 332.33:1
Players who choose to place outside bets can get standard payouts, like in other European roulette games:
- Dozen and Column: 2:1 in the main game
- Red/Black, Even/Odd, Low/High: 1:1
These types of bets don’t qualify for the Millionaire game bonus round.
The main highlight of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Live Roulette online is its additional feature. There are many, so let’s dig in!
The most prominent features are the Millionaire Numbers that activate the bonus round. Millionaire Numbers are:
- 100x Multiplier – a simple multiplier
- Millionaire logo – activates questions. The Bronze one (8 questions), brings the x750 multiplier. The Gold one (20 questions), invites a x2,000 multiplier to join the party!
- Question mark (“?”) – allows you to choose a fixed multiplier. If you choose to play the bonus round here, you will have to answer five questions.
Okay, so what are these questions we are talking about? How should you play Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Live Roulette if you are not the quiz type? Don’t worry, you won’t have to bother with history, sports, or pop hits from the 1990s. The so-called questions are lists of random multipliers, and you have to choose one. Just like in the TV show, you get three lifelines:
- 50-50 – two out of four answers are removed.
- Ask the Audience – the audience picks the answer for you. Understand that the audience is virtual, as there are no crowds watching in the studio.
- Ask the Dealer – instead of calling a friend, you can ask the dealer to remove two fields with the lowest multipliers.
Play Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Live Roulette at Online Casinos
Even if you are not a fan of the popular TV format the original Who Wants To Be A Millionaire introduces, you’ll probably like what this game has to offer. As long as you are a roulette fan, that is. When approached in the right way, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Live Roulette can be incredibly intense, exciting, and lucrative. Also, there are no questions in the traditional sense of the word, so no worries.
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Live Roulette casino is easy to find, as Playtech is featured in the most popular online casinos. Take a look at our lists to find a casino that suits you!