Disclosure: GoodLuckMate.com is reader-supported. We may earn commissions if you play through links on our site.
India online casinos
India has, over the past couple of years, become one of the biggest markets for online gambling in the world. With a population of well over a billion people, and where more and more of them have access to both internet and smartphones, online gambling has all but exploded in popularity. As of now, the amount of online casino India available has grown rapidly, as ever more casinos are entering this market. However, all this is happening while the market is not yet regulated for online gambling, but the new gambling laws are imminent. It’s the different states that regulate gambling, and in most of them, gambling at casinos is prohibited. That means there are very few physical casinos in India, which just makes online gambling even more common and popular.
- Many game categories — all with a good selection
- Site works equally well from desktop and mobile
- Four different bonuses to choose from
- More than 200 games with progressive jackpots
- Secure casino with an excellent reputation in the industry
- Lots of great games
- Excellent live casino
- Bitcoin accepted
- 24-hour support
- Mobile web design
- Cryptocurrency banking available
- Over 3,000 casino games
- Multiple live casino suppliers
- Rewarding wager-free bonuses
- Earn loyalty points from your first wager
- Unique ‘mythical gods’ casino theme
- Impressive live dealer collection
- Multiple currencies and languages available
- Secure casino with top-rated licenses
- Play with bitcoin or traditional currencies
- More than 2800 casino games
- Support through live chat, email and social media
- Free no deposit bonus when you sign up
- Licensed by Curacao eGaming
Finding the best India casino online
There are quite a few things you’ll want to look out for when choosing the best online casino India. The main thing is of course that it has to be a casino that accepts players from this country, but it’s always beneficial to choose a casino that is geared towards this market too. Since the options are plentiful, you may as well choose from the very best casinos and the ones who are customized for players from India. Here are some of the things you should look out for when choosing your game operator:
- Which currencies are available, can you play using the Rupee?
- Does the casino offer deposit and withdrawal methods that are popular and common for the local population?
- Are Indian players eligible for promotions and bonuses, such as a welcome offer?
- Does the casino offer any casino tournaments or loyalty schemes you can partake in?
- Is there a good selection of slots, table games and sports betting, and if so do they offer live dealer games with local croupiers or odds on the most popular sports and leagues?
- Where is the casino licensed? Is this a safe license that will also protect Indian players?
Finding all of this information on one casino is fairly easy, as you can do that in less than 5 minutes. However, to make sure you’re choosing the very best casino online India to sign up to you’ll need to check out more than one. To compare tens or hundreds of casinos is too time-consuming for most people, and that’s why we here at GoodLuckMate have done the job for you. Simply take your pick among our recommended favorites, and enjoy not only an entertaining casino but also a safe one.
Gambling regulation – Gaming Enactments
The fact that their gambling laws are called the “Anti Gambling Laws”, tells you everything you need to know about the current situation regarding regulations for gambling in this country. In most states in India, gambling in organized forms is completely prohibited, and it’s only the states of Goa, Daman, Diu and Sikkim that have allowed land-based casinos to operate in their states. In the rest of the country, however, you won’t find a single casino.
Even though gambling at casinos and in public places is outlawed, in most of the country, people still gamble. Actually, Indians are known for being avid gamblers. Betting for money is allowed, and in private settings, this is not a problem. It’s only when the gambling is organized by a casino or takes place in a public place that it’s deemed to be illegal.
One thing the gambling laws don’t cover, though, is online gambling. Online casinos based in other countries are not within the reach of the state authorities, which is why they can roam more or less freely around the country, getting more and more sign-ups from Indian players every single day. However, this is what’s happening at present, but soon it won’t be like this anymore. The new gambling regulations that will include online casinos are expected soon, but what happens then has still not been decided. Online casinos will be legalized, but how they will be regulated, as in what restrictions will be put on them has not yet been decided. This is still up for debate, according to the latest rumors.
Casino in India
Real gambling at real casinos is not something most locals partake in since there are so few places where this can be done. The population has, however, embraced the concept of online casinos. With plenty of casino online India options that allow for gambling using the local currency, native-speaking customer support, exclusive promotions and offers for players residing in India, it’s as close to a perfect solution for gambling as you’ll get. With all of these benefits online it’s no wonder Indians love online casinos!